People who worship all things unicorn could be completely distraught or tickled pink by the sight of the Candy Unicorn Horn. It can be eaten like a candy cane but it’s even more magically delicious with the taste of strawberries.
Candy Unicorn Horn
- We made a deal with faeries to get these candy treats
- (Seriously, we could have died. We probably still will. Fairies are tricky.)
- Hard candy unicorn horn is sparkly and tastes like sweet strawberries
- Comes individually wrapped and makes a great stocking stuffer
- May or may not be made with actual miniature unicorns
- Dimensions: 9″ in length
- Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Strawberry Flavor, Color (titanium dioxide, potassium aluminum silicate), Vegetable Coating
What’s a unicorn without its horn? Just a beautiful white horse. Though it’s hard to picture a unicorn being stripped of the one thing that makes it magical, it’s not as bad as the thought of a pegasus being turned into a regular horse. Boooo!
The horn is a very unique gift that’s good for any occasion such as Christmas, Hanukkah, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Easter, etc. The twisted candy looks extra special packaged in a box; perfect for gift wrapping to add another element of surprise.
Who’d have thought that foodie items would be made after this glorious creature? We’ve seen Unicorn Chopsticks and the questionable Canned Unicorn Meat thus far. It kind of makes you wonder what’s next.
The Candy Unicorn Horn is $9.99 as part of the ‘Gifts Under $10’ section at ThinkGeek.com. As to whether it really sparkles, you’ll have to let us know.