Zombies don’t always have to be scary. Sometimes they can be fun in toy form. The only way that paper craft zombies can hurt you is by giving you a paper cut. This Build-a-Zombie 2013 Paper Craft Calendar will be a lot of fun for both kids and adults.
This calendar not only lets you keep an eye on important dates, but each month’s design is included as a paper craft, DIY zombie. That means zombie fun all year long.
Build-a-Zombie 2013 Paper Craft Calendar
- Each month features a different zombie design – and a corresponding paper craft zombie for you to cut out and construct.
- Integrated folder holds the zombie sheets until you are ready to build.
- Many holidays are already listed on their corresponding dates.
- If you bought the 2011 Calendar, this one has all new zombies. If you didn’t, they’re still new to you!
- Tools Needed: Scissors and glue (not included).
- Calendar Dimensions: 12″ square (zombie dimensions vary).
At the end of the year, you’ll be overrun by zombies, but in a fun way. This awesome calendar is just $14.99 from Thinkgeek.