If you’re looking for a unique Halloween candle or just something to scare your kids with, check out the Bleeding Skull Candle. This skull not only looks like the real deal, it bleeds red wax as it burns down. Perfect for Halloween parties on spooky themed events.
Measuring roughly 4″ x 3.5″ x 4.5″, you should get plenty of burn time out of it…just remember to place it in a safe location so all that hot red wax doesn’t ruin your favorite table or desk top.
At first, you’ll just have a normal skull candle. Place it on a heat-resistant plate, because in a while, you’ll need it! Light up the Bleeding Skull Candle and begin your night of mayhem and horror. As it burns, bright red wax will ooze from its eye sockets and down its face, pooling ever so deliciously on the plate. (See why you needed it?) The longer it bleeds, the creepier and bloodier it gets, making it perfect for those nights when you keep turning the dial up, up, up on the scare factor.
Bleeding Skull Candle
- Spooky skull candle bleeds as it burns
- Perfect centerpiece for your Halloween feast (or anytime!)
- On the outside, it looks like a normal skull candle!
- On the inside, it’s full of red wax, which bleeds out the eye holes in a most creepy way (how else can one bleed out the eye holes?)
- The longer the candle burns, the more “blood” pours out
- Dimensions: 4″ x 3.5″ x 4.5″
You can purchase the Bleeding Skull Candle at ThinkGeek.com for $12.99.