Take to the streets of Gotham and fight crime in the Batman: Gotham City Strategy Game. Wait. Scratch that. Fight Batman. You take the role of one of Batman’s enemies and try to conquer Gotham City.
You will fight other villains, hire henchman, and spread fear throughout the city. But beware of Batman. The figures come with a second base, so they’re HeroClix PAC compatible. This is a fun game for any Batman fan.
Batman: Gotham City Strategy Game
- Become one of Batman’s arch enemies and attempt to take over Gotham City (while simultaneously screwing over other arch enemies and avoiding Batman himself)!
- Hire henchmen, spread fear, and attempt criminal plots – all in a day’s work!
- 4 pre-painted Villain and 1 Batman SwitchClix figures (they have one base for this game and one that is HeroClix PAC compatible).
- Villain Role Call: Two-Face, The Joker, Killer Croc, and The Penguin.
- Includes: Game board, 4 Villain figures, 1 Batman figure, 5 HeroClix PAC compatible SwitchClix dials and Character Cards, 4 player screens, 4 Villain Ability tokens, 100 Threat tokens (25 per villain), 20 Henchmen figures (5 per villain), 40 Money tokens (30 worth $1; 10 worth $5), 40 Information tokens, 2 Custom Batman dice, and Rulebook.
- Ages: 14 and up
- Players: 2-4
- Board Dimensions: 16″ x 24″
Only $62.99 from ThinkGeek.com and $44.29 at Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply