In Back to the Future 2, an innocent-looking book caused a lot of trouble, allowing history to be completely rewritten. The Back to the Future iPad Case bridges the gap between fiction and reality, although history probably won’t be in any danger.
BTTF fans will get a kick out of this prop reproduction of Grays Sports Almanac (Complete Sports Statistics 1950-2000), which played a major part in the second film of the Back to the Future franchise.
Back to the Future iPad Case
- Nicely padded authentic recreation of Biff’s stolen book of destiny!
- Secure inside framing to keep your sexy iPad safe and protected
- Poorly detailed drawings of people jumping, running, riding, throwing and using long sticks. None of them seem to have faces
- Few spelling errors on the back, but this is Hollywood for you. They also refer to Football when they really mean American Football. Tsk
- ‘Oh LàLà’ cover not included! Make your own you mucky pups
- Back to the Future was amazing. Back to the Future Part 2 was great but not quite as good. Back to the Future Part 3 was cack
- Measures approximately 19.5cm(W) x 24.5cm(H) x 2cm(D)
For those that appreciate irony, you’ll get a kick out of the fact that the years covered are 1950 through 2000, which means you can actually appear to be using the almanac to discover sports scores. Too bad there’s no way to get the iPad into the hands of your younger self.
The Back to the Future iPad Case is a limited edition product and it’s only available through Firebox.com. Pre-order it now for $30.79.