That classic and horrifying mouth-within-a-mouth is reaching for you from the darkness, but don’t worry because it’s just the Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report Collectors’ Edition.
That slipcase, though. Seriously, how many of you would be thrilled just to have this highly-detailed sculpted slipcase featuring a Xenomorph coming out of the shadows? Luckily, even if that’s all you need to be satisfied, this book comes with so much more.
In addition to the awesome Alien slipcase, the book also includes specially commissioned illustrations, thirty-five years of Alien movie concept art and film stills, extensive information on the characters, locations, vehicles, and weapons from the movies, and even an in-depth breakdown of the Xenomorph’s life cycle.
Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report Collectors’ Edition
For hundreds of years now, scientists at the Weyland-Yutani Corporation have been monitoring the behavior of an alien life-form so powerful that its potential for military application appears limitless. Although all attempts to harness the beast’s abilities have ended in appalling bloodshed, the acquisition of the Xenomorph remains a priority. As such, Weyland-Yutani has granted you access to their detailed files on the alien in the hope that you will be able to help capture and subjugate one of these fascinating yet deadly creatures.
- 9.25” x 11” book with exclusive sculpted slipcase created by renowned collectibles sculptor Patrick Pigott and colored by ex-ILM artist Don Bies.
- 160 pages plus a stunning gatefold featuring a jaw-dropping original illustration of the Sulaco ship from Aliens
- 20 insert items that bring to life key moments from the Alien movies
- Features material from Prometheus, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, and Alien Resurrection and is one of the first books to bring the worlds of Prometheus and the Alien films together
- Amazing new narrative that sees the sinister Weyland-Yutani Corporation explore the secrets of the Xenomorph
- Contains over 30 original illustrations by Xenomorph expert Markus Pansegrau, who has painstakingly recreated each version of the creature seen in the movies with stunning digital art
- Contains 10 illustrations by Alien tech expert John R. Mullaney, including cutaways of the Dropship and APC, and uniquely detailed renderings of the ships Nostromo and Sulaco and iconic weapons such as the Pulse Rifle and Smart Gun.
The book also features a wealth of inserts and removable items, including:
- Pvt. Hudson’s discharge papers
- Veterinarian report on Jonesy the cat
- Medical report on facehugger victim Marachuk, John J.
- Carter J. Burke’s communication card
- Chest X-ray showing Xenomorph implantation
- Bug Stomper Dropship sticker
- Exclusive extracts from prisoner Morse’s tell-all novel, Space Beast
Available for $325 at Sideshow Collectibles.