This Alien Xenomorph Glow-in-the-Dark Egg Set will be a great display piece for Aliens fans. It is sure to terrify and delight your guests.
You get a carton of a half dozen eggs. Not like the one’s on your grocer’s shelf. And the scary thing is that 3 of them have hatched some tiny facehuggers. They are free-range and cage-free, not that it matters.
Alien – Xenomorph Glow-in-the-Dark Egg Set
- Officially-licensed Alien merchandise
- Half-dozen glow-in-the-dark eggs, 3 of which have hatched the cutest tiny facehuggers with poseable tails
- Guaranteed free-range and cage-free
- This is what happens when you don’t use your eggs by the expiration date
- Dimensions: 3″ tall x 2″ diameter eggs; 7 1/4″ wide x 3 1/4″ tall x 5 1/4″ deep carton
- In scale with 7″ figures
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes 6 eggs, 3 facehuggers, and egg-carton packaging With Weyland-Yutani logo
Only $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Track prices on the Alien – Xenomorph Glow-in-the-Dark Egg Set and save money on Rout.com.
Leave a Reply