This tiny lightweight mouse operates using a 2.4GHz wireless connection and weighs only 32g, making it a great computer accessory when traveling.
- Mouse speed: 400 / 800 / 1600 dpi, 3200fps
- After recharge, the mouse can be used for 21 days (3 hours utillzation per day). In the case of continuous usage, the power can last for 70 hours
- Compact and light design, ideal for traveling
- Transmission rang: 7 meters
- Support Window ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OSX 10.2 or above (support USB port only)
- 2 Colors availables – Black and Siliver
- Dimension: 68 x 38 x 28mm (approx.) (Mouse)
- Weight: 32g
The Tiny 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse is available in black or silver for $29 over at USB Brando. A USB charging cable and a USB receiver is included in the price.
Useless …… too expensive ……
I like it, it’s so small and cute, it would be perfect for business travel when you’re on the plane or sitting at a small table. Laptop track pads are still too uncomfortable for longterm use.
I totally agree Sherry. Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the source-link to GeekAlerts over at Geeky Traveller.
ergonomically, i don’t think that this mouse is really all that worth it. “smaller is better” to a point, i reckon.
but. still pretty cool. =P
Personally I use the Logitech MouseMan Traveler. Also quite small in size and not very ergonomic, but it works fine for shorter periods. Easy to bring along and it beats using the touchpad in my opinion.
Thanks for your comment Gerard!
That’s more than sensible! That’s a great post!