New Watch from Nooka: Zub Zayu
The New York based fashion accessories brand Nooka has just released a new stylish watch called Zub Zayu. This new timepiece features the largest display so far in the Zub collection.
Taken from the Japanese word, sayu, meaning left and right, the Zayu is an asymmetrical timepiece with many innovative features, including the display with the hour “time capsule” graphic, an ergonomic asymmetrical design, as well as a curved case back for an even more comfortable fit.
This model is also the first watch with “sleepmode” to conserve battery when not in use. Moreover, the Zayu is a truly ambidextrous design that wears well on both left and right wrists.
- Size: 51.5 x 40 x 12mm/Band Width: 22mm
- Water Resistance: 3ATM
- Functions: Alarm, Chronograph, Date, Time, Sleepmode
- Battery: CR2016 Battery (3.0VDC Operating Voltage)
- Module: 32,768Hertz Quartz Crystal Oscillation Frequency
- Display: TDF LCD Display
- Case Material: Co-molded With PU Body
- Case Back: Stainless Steel/Screw In
The Zub Zayu watch is available from the Nooka.com website for $175. There are five different colors for you to choose from: black, gray, yellow, pink and blue.