USB Microscope with 2GB Online Storage
Remember last year’s USB Pen Microscope? A new model has now been released, featuring a resolution of up to 1600×1200, compared to the original 640×480.
Plug it in and it brings an image up on your computer screen of whatever the slick looking microscope is pointing at – you won’t even have to strain your neck peering into a dusty eyepiece, it’s all there on your monitor in full colour and with up to 200x magnification.
As if this wasn’t enough, the manufacturers have also included a program that gives you up to 2GB of online space, so that you can share your scary close-up photos and access them on any computer. It’s a window into a whole new world.
- A desktop Microscope that plugs into your computer.
- The design makes it very easy to use and adjust.
- Resolution of up to 1600 x 1200.
- Up to 200x magnification.
- Records movies in AVI and still images in JPG or BMP.
- Requires Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and at least 32MB free system memory plus 11.5MB Hard Drive Space.
- Contains CD-Rom with Driver software and full instruction manual.
- The included software allows you to store and share up to 2GB of files online, for free.
- Requires a USB port.
- Size: 14 x 12 x 7cm.
The USB Microscope is available from the IWOOT website for £49.95 (about $80 USD).