This USB microscope enables you to view microscope or telescope color images on your Windows compatible PC in a 1280 x 1008 pixel resolution.
It fits in the eyepiece holder of any standard microscope or refractor and Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes (other telescopes require adapter which is available separately.) You can view image in real-time and capture static images in high-quality resolution (1.3 mega pixel) and color.
- High-quality 1/2 inch, 1.3 mega pixel CMOS color sensor
- Maximum image resolution: 1280 x 1008 pixels
- Field of view: 18mm
- Sensitivity: 2.7v/[email protected], 2.1v/[email protected], 2.0v/[email protected]
- File format: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL
- Exposure: Automatic
- Shutter Control: Automatic
- Interface: USB
- System requirements: Windows 2000/XP
The 1.3 Megapixel USB Microscope from Konus is yours for 279.95.