Illuminated USB Audio Tube
This illuminated tube is actually an external and portable sound card. Simply hook it up to your PC via USB and you can then plugin your headphones, speakers or microphone.
It is the best entertainment for games, DVD and music, etc. In addition, it looks like a transparent vacuum tube appearance.
- Transparent Vacuum Tube appearance
- Portable USB Audio
- Plug and Play, use standard USB driver
- A Fade-In-Out Blue LED for Power-On & Idle
- Comply with USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Stereo Microphone-In (also could be used as Line-In by turning off Mic AGC in Mic Control Window)
- Stereo Headphone-Out
- Support Window 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux
- Dimension: 23 x 23 x 45mm (approx.)
- Weight: 12g
- Comply with USB Audio device Class 1.0
- Comply with USB Device Firmware Upgrade 1.1
- Support Stereo Earphone Output by 3.5Φ Phone Jack
- Support Stereo Microphone-In by 3.5Φ Phone Jack
- Support 16Bit 16KHz / 32KHz / 48KHz Playback, THD+N -73dB, SNR 85dB
- Support 16Bit 16KHz / 32KHz / 48KHz Recording, THD+N -73dB, SNR 85dB
- Interface: USB Mini-B receptacle
The USB Tube Delight Audio is yours for $32 from the USB Brando website.