Do you want to enter a world of endless wonder? It can be a dangerous place so you’ll want to be armed with the Warehouse 13 Tesla Artisan Hero Prop.
Welcome to America’s attic… where the things being stored can kill you. Agents Pete Lattimer and Myka Bering, along with Artie, Claudia, and Jinks, are ready to save the day with the Tesla stun-gun, and now you can join them in their mission.
This Tesla won’t erase anyone’s short-term memory but it still has the ability to stun with its highly-detailed craftmanship. Hand-built using more than 70 parts, this replica is as screen-accurate as you can get because QMx made the actual prop that was used in Season 3 of Warehouse 13.
Warehouse 13 Tesla Artisan Hero Prop
- Precise modeling based on laser scans and computer-aided design.
- Custom handmade acrylic cylinders for the vacuum tubes.
- A baked-on black chrome finish that creates a mirror effect on the end caps of the vacuum tubes.
- Custom-coiled springs and hand-coiled copper tubing.
- Custom-cast Bakelite knob.
- A laser-cut frame with a hacksaw-cut look.
- Comes with an elegant display stand that includes a hand-rubbed zebrawood base and graceful brass pedestal.
- Limited edition of 500 pieces.
You can snag, bag, and tag the Warehouse 13 Tesla Artisan Hero Prop for $1,195 at qmxonline.com.
Leave a Reply