This Steampunk-Styled Tesla Analog Watch sports a weathered-brass look on metal findings plus it has a leather strap. The best part is the 2 light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs on top.
It looks awesome. Perfect for a Victorian gent or for today’s man.
The Tesla Watch goes with your steampunk aesthetic. With a weathered-brass look on all the metal parts, this analog watch features a leather strap. The highlights of this design, however, are the two faux vacuum tubes with red LEDs inside that you can turn on and off with the flick of a switch. Everybody will want to ask you what time it is so they can see your watch. Just remember to follow the answer with, “… 1875.”
Steampunk-Styled Tesla Analog Watch
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Weathered-brass look on metal findings plus leather strap
- Japanese movement
- 2 light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs on top
- On/off switch controls red LEDs in vacuum tubes
- Ornamental winding keys
- Comes in a tin, suitable for gifting
- Materials: 304 stainless steel case, glass face, and leather strap
- Not water resistant
- Batteries: SR626SW (minutes/hour), SR521SW (seconds), and CR2032 (LEDs) button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: Watch face 1″ diameter, total face 1.6″ diameter, 2.7″ tall including vacuum tubes
- Strap 1.2″ wide, fits a wrist 6.75″ to 8″
Only $69.99 from ThinkGeek.com.