Alarm clocks are a sad fact of life but there’s no reason to make waking up a nerve-jarring, heart-attack-inducing experience. The Wake-To-Light iPhone Alarm Clock can help you start your day in a peaceful way.
Forget about annoying buzzers or loud music you can’t stand. Just plug your iPhone or iPod in and let the tunes you choose wake you up from blissful slumber, while a progressively brightening light leads your peepers out of the darkness of the night.
If you don’t have any preferred wake-up jams on your device, or just prefer to start your day with a little randomness, you can use one of the ten station presets on the integrated FM radio. Of course, if getting out of bed is a real chore, you can always rely on the buzzer setting to pry you out of bed.
Wake-To-Light iPhone Alarm Clock
- Four forward-firing, 2-watt full-range speakers provide crisp treble response
- Two rear-firing bass reflex ports provide robust bass
- Five equalizer presets
- Works with most iPhone and iPod models
- Uses 32-pin connector or one of three included dock adapters
- Auxiliary port accepts other music devices, such as Nanos, Shuffles, or Android phones
- Includes headphones port
- Plugs into AC with the included adapter
- 9 3/4″ H x 9 3/4″ W x 4″ D. (3 lbs.)