The headphone market just got a little hotter this holiday season. V-MODA, a premier seller of the world’s finest headphones, just announced the newest headphones in its “Live Play” series – the V-MODA Limited Edition Crossfade LP2 Headphones. These over the ear headphones are extremely durable and bring DJ-approved acoustics to your ears along with the added fun of customization.
Nowhere else will you find this combination of military grade durability with class leading style, comfort, and audio precision. Choose from the many additional customized color shields to add a nice personal touch to your V-MODA headphones.
In a carbon copy world of “celebrity” headphones, V-MODA’s endorse yourself customs program gives customers and performers the option of expressing themselves. Users can choose from an array of over 12 colors of interchangeable ear shields that can also be professionally etched with their own artwork and logos, letters or numbers. V-MODA’s endorse yourself program is also available to existing V-MODA Crossfade series customers.
A refinement to the critically acclaimed sound of the Crossfade LP, the heart of the Crossfade LP2’s Live Play sound signature is its patent-pending and biggest-in-class 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers and V-PORT 3D staging. This innovative driver displacement is energy efficient yet can recreate the sound of multiple drivers with the quality and consistency of a single driver. The driver’s diaphragm is constructed of a harder inner ring for mids and highs and a soft outer ring dedicated to deep bass extension so you can actually feel the music, even with low powered sources.
V-MODA Limited Edition Crossfade LP2 Headphones
- Kevlar reinforced detachable cables and 45-degree plug strain relief can each bend over 1 million times, over 100x industry standards
- Survives 70+ drops on concrete from 6 feet, approximately 3x the industry standard
- Headband can bend 10+ times flat, not break and retain its memory and shape
- Virtually inaudible sound variances across the spectrum of less than 2dB from unit to unit versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
- MIL-STD-810G environmental tests including high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
To learn more and purchase the V-MODA Limited Edition Crossfade LP2 Headphones, go to V-MODA where they are priced at $199. You can also find them on Amazon.com from $220.80 and at Amazon.co.uk from £140.99.