If you’re into music and familiar with high-quality headphones, then you should know all about V-MODA. GeeklAerts has shown you several of their products in the past and V-MODA just announced the highly-anticipated V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones. Designed by and for mobile music enthusiasts, these headphones are the byproduct of crowd-sourced input from hundreds of audiophiles, journalists, producers and renowned DJs around the globe.
The compact design and the CLIQFOLD hinge mechanism on the M-100 adds versatility and functionality, while features like dual inputs for on-the-go mixing, V-CORK seals for audio balancing, two detachable Kevlar-reinforced cables, a remastered SpeakEasy microphone cable, an all-new SharePlay cable that allows multiple users to share music and media without extra adapters and the unique custom shield and laser engraving service that allows users to interchange the metal shields with an array of colors, logos and even their own design for a fully customized look help set the V-MODA M-100 Headphones above the rest.
As with all of V-MODA’s Crossfade family, durability and exquisite material selection was paramount in the design of M-100. Its masterful combination of steel and metal materials lives up to the military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines. Memory foam ear cushions naturally isolate noise and provide supple ergonomic comfort for extended listening sessions. The cushions and SteelFlex headband naturally form to your head and ears to create the perfect natural noise isolation, optimal bass and an immersive 3D soundstage.
V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones Features
- 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers (patent-pending)
- No batteries or artificial sound processing
- CLIQFOLD folding hinge (patent-pending)
- Dual Inputs with V-CORK seals (patent-pending)
- Exoskeleton case
- Two Kevlar-reinforced cables
- Universal SpeakEasy microphone cable for Apple iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices
- SharePlay extended audio cable
- Two year warranty, lifetime 50 percent immortal life program and V-MODA Six-Star Service
MIL-STD-810G and V-MODA Quality
- Survives 70+ drops on concrete
- Virtually indestructible SteelFlex Headband
- Minimal sound variances from unit to unit checked along six parts of the sound curve versus 10-30dB+ of inferior products
- Kevlar-reinforced detachable cables and 45-degree plug strain relief can each bend more than 1 million times, over 100x industry standards
- MIL-STD-810G environmental tests including high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
The V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones will be available in time for the holidays at Amazon.com in Matte Black Metal, Shadow or White Silver for about $300. You can also look for them at Amazon.co.uk and learn more at V-MODA.com.