With so many things to complain about in big office settings, I don’t know where to start. One issue most of us can relate to is temperature control. Some people like it cold, others like it hot, and everyone ends up suffering because it never seems to be set right. I know that most of us “always cold people” can simply wear another layer, but what about our hands? Don’t worry, GeekAlerts has you covered with the USB Warmer Mouse.
This optical mouse with a built-in heater is going to help keep your hands going on those cold mornings when they just don’t seem to want to function properly. With a twist of the thumb, you can adjust the temperature between 45~55°C and keep it steady there all day long. I hear fingers and cold hands everywhere rejoicing!
USB Warmer Mouse
- Optical Mouse with a Built-in Heater
- Optical sensor 1200dpi
- Quick and stable temperature (at 45~55°C) for warming your hand
- Safety material for avoiding damaging the component of mouse
- Built-in heater controller.
- Plug and play, no-driver required.
- Comfortable control, easy control on most surface.
- 2-button mouse with Red light scroll wheel
- Support Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac
Treat your hands to the USB Warmer Mouse this winter. You can purchase it at USBgeek.com for only $17.99.