This new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hub will provide you with four fast ports (it supports transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps) and is also backwards compatible with both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0.
- 4 downstream and 1 upstream ports
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- No device drivers required for Hub installation
- Support Window 7 / Vista / XP or Linux
- Dimension: 95 x 68 x 24mm (approx.)
- Weight: 82g
The STLab USB 3.0 4-Port Hub is yours for $48 over at the USB Brando website.