Timberland Radler Trail Camp Folding Shoes are super compact shoes that are excellent for camping, backpacking, boating, or anytime that space is at a premium. They actually fold right in half and zip up into a compact wedge to easily fit into a backpack or boat storage box. With uppers that are durable water-repellent treated, removable OrthoLite fleece footbeds, and high traction rubber outsoles, these shoes are built to be functional and comfortable.
Foot support and comfort is especially important when you’re out adventuring, yet you can’t be lugging extra sets of hiking boots around with you. These Timberland Radler Trail Camp shoes are an ideal way to bring that extra pair of footwear with you. If your boots get wet, you can have these to wear while you dry them out. If you’re relaxing around the campfire or on the boat, you can switch to these to get a break from your hiking boots. They’ll definitely come in handy for a multitude of scenarios.
Timberland Radler Trail Camp Folding Shoes
- Compact upper design is easily packable for hiking and camping
- Removable OrthoLite footbed for underfoot warmth and comfort
- DWR (durable water repellent) treated ripstop fabric
- Unisex shoes (Women, please order down one size)
- Durable Green Rubber outsole is made of 42% recycled rubber and features a clean profile and slight lug for traction
Timberland Radler Trail Camp Shoes are available from $31.90 at Amazon.com, where you can select between many colors including noir, camouflage, boat blue, boat blanch, alpine blue, gris, orange, lime, grey, rouge, light green, and pink. There are also a couple styles available direct from Timberland.com.