With the Wind Up LED Camp Light ($40) you will never need to worry about your camping lamp running out of power. No need to worry about changing bulb either, as it uses LEDs.
One minute with the eco-friendly wind mechanism will give you thirty minutes of ambient light. A full wind-up (whatever that is) will give you four hours of light, or 48 on Nightlight mode – and most likely an urge to take a shower.
…it comes with a 12v in-car charger, so you give it a quick boost in the car if you’re feeling too knackered after all that trekking to crank it up.
- 5 super bright LEDs with over 50,000 hours life.
- Two modes: ‘Normal’ (5 LED Lantern), ‘Nightlight’ (2 LED nightlight with amber glow).
- A full wind gives four hours of constant light or 48 hours on ‘Nightlight’.
- Splash resistant.
- Comes with an in-car charger.
- Requires an internal NiMH battery (included) with a 600mA capacity giving up to 8 hours continuous light output.
- Size: 16 x 12.5 x 12.5cm.