Do you have a dog that needs a muzzle every now and then? Well big or small, GeekAlerts has the perfect muzzle for your dog. The Quack Dog Muzzle ensures that your dog looks good, if you like ducks, when he/she needs to be muzzled. Gone are the days of leather muzzles, these are now the days of Quack Muzzles…very fitting 😉
Made from POM, cotton, silicone and steel, these muzzles come in three different colors and sizes. They are sure to earn your pet a few strange looks and if you’re creative, can be part of their next Halloween costume.
The Oppo Dog Muzzle – Quack
- Color: pink, yellow, brown
- Size: 5.4 x 7.7 x 5.5cm (2.1 x 3 x 2.2″) (small), 6.3 x 13.8 x 6.7cm (2.5 x 5.4 x 2.6″) (medium), 8.2 x 12.4 x 7.6cm (3.2 x 4.9 x 3″) (large)
- Mouth area: around 11cm (4.3″) (small), around 14.5cm (5.7″) (medium), around 15cm (5.9″) (large)
- Back of head: around 17-23cm (6.7-9.1″) (small), around 17-23cm (6.7-9.1″) (medium), around 20-30cm (7.9-11.8″) (large)
- Weight: around 46g (1.6 oz) (small), around 83g (2.9 oz) (medium), around 83g (2.9 oz) (large)
- Materials: POM, cotton, silicone, steel
- Suggested breeds (muzzle sizes): poodle (small), chihuahua (small), pomeranian (small); dachshund (medium), Miniature Pinscher (medium); border collie (large), Jack Russell terrier (large)
You can purchase The Quack Dog Muzzle at the Japan Trend Shop for $44.
I would just like to point out that a muzzle must allow a dog to pant and to drink water while wearing it. It looks as though the dogs can not open their mouths while wearing this type. Also the construction of the muzzle wouldn’t allow the dog to reach the water to drink, even if he could open his mouth.
Dogs do not perspire, except a little through their feet. They are therefore in danger in warm weather if they can not open their mouths while wearing a muzzle. This can lead to overheating and collapse.
Also dogs have a very highly developed social cognition and they will be aware that they look undignified and are being laughed at.