Could be coins or a fireball mushroom. Nah. It’s only light. Don’t hit your head on this Super Mario Bros Question Block Lamp. You’ll just get a sore head.
Just push down on the top to turn the lamp on and off. It even plays authentic sounds and is powered by micro-USB cable or batteries.
Super Mario Bros Question Block Lamp
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Lamp modeled after the ? Block lights up when you press down on the top
- Includes authentic 8-bit “ba-ding!” sound effect when you press it on or off
- Sound effect can be toggled on or off with a switch on the base
- Raised “?”s on the sides help bring the 2D object into the 3rd dimension
- USB Input: 5V DC 500mAh
- Batteries: 3 AAs (not included) or use the included micro-USB cable
- Dimensions: Approximately 7″ x 7″ x 7″
Only $34.99 from ThinkGeek.com.