After thirty years, the Dark Side has a new face, which is captured on the Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Sixth-Scale Figure.
Standing 13-inches tall and wielding his eye-catching crossguard lightsaber, Kylo Ren is ready to do battle in the name of the Dark Side. Sadly, the mask isn’t removable.
Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Finely crafted helmet with weathering effects
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of gesturing palms
- One (1) black basket weave patterned top coat
- One (1) black mid coat with accordion sleeves
- One (1) black short under-tunic
- One (1) black long under-tunic
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) black belt with lightsaber holster
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) LED light-up Kylo Ren lightsaber with weathering effects (battery operated)
- One (1) Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt with weathering effects
- First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with Kylo Ren nameplate and Star Wars logo
The Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Dec 2015 – Feb 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $224.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply