We’re not talking Firefly here but the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma Sixth-Scale Figure is definitely shiny.
Very little is known about the First Order officer known as Captain Phasma but she has to be pretty tough. Not only does she get some wicked-looking chrome-style armor, but she also gets to wear a regal cape. The woman is obviously someone you don’t want to mess with.
Standing 13-inches tall, the figure includes goodies like a blaster rifle, interchangeable hands, and 25 points of articulation.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Phasma in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on armor with weathering effects
- Newly developed body with over 25 points of articulation
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable chrome armored palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for aiming weapon
- Two (2) pairs of palms for holding weapon in different styles
- One (1) Captain Phasma’s distinctive chrome colored armor with weathering effects
- One (1) black and red colored cape
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of silver boots
- One (1) light golden colored blaster rifle with extended stock
First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with Captain Phasma nameplate and Star Wars logo
The Star Wars: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma Sixth-Scale Figure will be available May 2016 – Jul 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $249.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.