Camping would be extra fun with this Star Wars Death Star Dome Tent. Granted, the Death Star isn’t the most comfy place, but you would feel more secure sleeping out in the wilderness when you’re inside this fearsome battle station. It has a 7 foot diameter floor, fits up to 3 people, and comes with everything you need including a cover and waterproof carry bag. It also sets up really easy, since it uses fast click joints instead of poles.
Star Wars Death Star Dome Tent
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Fits up to three people
- Spacious tent modeled after a moon… wait, that’s no moon
- Fast click assembly frame (joints, not poles)
- Same system lets it pack down as quickly as it goes up
- Inner waterproof compartment comes already connected to the frame
- Inner door has a fly sheet to allow ventilation
- Inner compartment also has convenient pockets and a central hook for lighting or whatever
- Materials: Oxford polyester outer with 1k HH (Hydrostatic Head) waterproofing
- Dimensions: 7 ft. (2 meter) diameter tent floor
- Weight: 11 lbs. (with bag)
- Includes tent cover, inner compartment, guy ropes, pegs, and lightweight, waterproof carry bag
The Star Wars Death Star Dome Tent is a ThinkGeek exclusive and sells for $249.99.