I know your Monopoly collection is getting huge by now; GeekAlerts has shown you several collectible versions: Nightmare Before Christmas and Doctor Who. We just thought you might want to see this Star Trek Monopoly game and decide for yourself if you want to add it to the collection. It has all the great captains from all the Star Trek eras on it: Captain James T. Kirk (my favorite), Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Captain Benjamin Sisko, Captain Kathryn Janeway and Captain Jonathan Archer. This is great way to enjoy monopoly, as long as you don’t argue all night over who was the best captain.
In this custom edition Monopoly, nearly every element of the game has been redesigned: Properties, Money, Houses, Hotels, Community Chest, Chance, Utilities, Railroads, Tokens. Instead of the old stand-by tokens you’ll have your choice of Vulcan Harp, Phaser, Communicator, Klingon Blood Wine Goblet, Shuttlecraft, or Captain’s Chair. The Captain’s Chair is Kirk’s not Pike’s. Still awesome, but well… who wouldn’t want to be Captain Pike? Still, the game includes 22 properties from the complete Star Trek Continuum. Buy, Sell, and Trade properties from homeworlds like Vulcan, Andoria, and Cardassia Prime. Starships stand in for Railroads. You get the idea.
Star Trek Monopoly
- 22 historic locations across the whole Star Trek continuum
- 6 collectible pewter tokens including: Vulcan Harp, Phaser, Communicator, Klingon Blood Wine Goblet, Shuttlecraft, Captain’s Chair
- Traditional Monopoly game play with a 60-minute speed plays option
- Deal like a Enjoy the thrill of deal-making, risk-taking and owning it all in the world of Star Trek
- Board features Best Captain Ever mini-game in the center
- For ages 8 to Q