You’re never too young to discover the magic of Star Trek and the Star Trek Inflatable Captain’s Chair is the perfect way to let your little one sail off into the world of starships and ladies in super-short dresses.
The inflatable chair holds up to 120-pounds so the bigger Star Trek captains might want something more solid with the Star Trek Original Series Captain’s Chair Replica, but this officially licensed Star Trek collectible is all that’s needed for the tiny Starfleet officers in the household. They can slip into a gold shirt, plop down on their cushy throne of interstellar authority and let their imagination provide the power for the controls on the armrests, including graphics for Red Alert, Yellow Alert, and jettisoning the pod… which is something Captain Kirk never had to do during his small screen adventures, unlike some of his later counterparts.
Star Trek Inflatable Captain’s Chair:
- For Ages 3 to Small Adult
- Inflatable Captain’s chair lets your wee geek take charge
- Various buttons and lights printed on the arms for imagination play
- Captain can set Red Alert, Yellow Alert, or choose to Jettison Pod
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Maximum weight: 120 pounds
- Dimensions (inflated): approx. 27.75″ high x 29.25″ wide x 18″ deep
Start your kids on the right track and teach them early on who’s in charge with the Star Trek Inflatable Captain’s Chair for $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
UPDATE September 2012: Now Available in Adult size!