If your Star Trek collectibles need a little life support, you probably need the Star Trek Dr Leonard “Bones” McCoy Sixth-Scale Figure.
According to Dr McCoy’s many outbursts during the Enterprise’s five-year mission, the good doctor isn’t an engineer, a bricklayer, an escalator, a magician, or even a coal miner. He is, however, a very cool and highly-detailed sixth-scale figure that’s based on DeForest Kelley’s portrayal of the frequently grumpy medical officer.
The figure comes with a wide variety of accessories, including two phasers, a tricorder, a communicator, and a medical kit filled with all kinds of Starfleet goodies.
Star Trek Dr Leonard “Bones” McCoy Sixth-Scale Figure
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of DeForest Kelley as Dr. McCoy
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume down to the last stitch
The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia
- Starfleet Standard Issue Black T-Shirt: This regulation black tee is worn under the tunic
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TOS and features the characteristic bell-shaped leg
- Magnets sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser, medkit and communicator to be worn without the belt
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS, these boots zip up on the inside
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses
- Med Kit: A doctor needs his medicine bag for away missions, and this authentically styled medical kit fastens to McCoy’s pants with a magnet. It comes equipped with a hypospray, medical scanner, and medical sample vials
- Phasers Type 1 & Type 2: The pistol-grip type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing either to be worn on the utility belt or directly on the pants as they were in the 3rd season
- Communicator: This accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up
- Tricorder: No self-respecting medical officer would be without his personal data sensing, analysis and recording device. This replica rotates open at the top and has an opening front door. Dr. McCoy can wear the tricorder over his shoulder with the leather-like strap
- Utility Belt: Used in the first season of Star Trek™: TOS by landing parties to hold their accessories, this cloth belt has metal plates allowing the magnetized phaser and communicator to be worn as they were on the show
- This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite country doctor and a great addition to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
The Star Trek Dr Leonard “Bones” McCoy Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Feb 2017 – Mar 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $179.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.