These James Bond style sunglasses allows you to film everything that comes in your way, using the two tiny cameras placed on the arms of the glasses.
A simple button push is all it takes to switch the view that you wish to record on the fully featured wireless receiver. The colour video is recorded with audio so that you can view your exploits later. The glasses are attractive but discreet to minimize attention.
- Memory: 128MB
- External Memory:Up to 2GB (SD card, NOT included)
- Display: 2.4 Inch LCD
- Video Capture Resolution: 320×240
- Viewing Format: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, VOB, DAT, ASF
- Music Format: MP3, WMA, OGG, AC3
- Picture Format: JPEG
- Built In Microphone: Max Audio Range 4 Meters
- Earphone Jack: 3.5mm-10mW+10mW
- Output of Built In Speaker: 20mW
- AV OUT/IN (NTSC/PAL)
- USB: 2.0
- Power Source: 3.6 V 1300mAh Battery, 5 VDC Mains Connection
You can get a pair of the Spy Sunglasses with Secret Bilateral Cameras from the Chinavision website for 258.58 EUR (about $403 USD).
(Via Geeky Gadgets)
Bond! … James Bond..
Mm, they looked cool too. 🙂
Thanks for your comment CEG!
does the LCD reciever record what your glasses see?
Yes, that is the idea.
I keep checking these shades out. Do you think if I brown nosed a lot and wrote some reviews on the product that the manufacturer might feel pity on me and send me a set?
I wouldn’t bet on it. 🙂
hi i’m salvador obniala from philipines i buy a spy sun glasses how much the price and where i buy in the phillipines
is there a night mode option? i have problem with my eyes i can’t see well at night(night blind)
can I get a small one as I’m small built..I need one
how do you buy one