There are several ways to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich cute; but one of the easiest ways is to serve it on the Spreddy Bear Sandwich Plate.
Though this plate is perfectly suitable for adult use, it’s especially helpful in teaching kids how to serve themselves and become more independent. Kids eventually grow up into teens and then into grown-ups, and one of the staple sandwiches that will keep them alive throughout their lifetime is PB&J. By letting kids prepare their own sandwiches on this special plate, they will get a chance to play with their food as they’re preparing it while also relieving you of your chef duties. After they get the hang of it, maybe you can get them involved with cutting off their own bread crusts. Boo-yah!
Spreddy Bear Sandwich Plate
- Sandwich plate with built-in spreader looks like a koala
- Holds a slice or two of bread in its nose and condiments in its ears
- Spreader looks like a smiling mouth
- Food and dishwasher-safe
- Material: 100% pure food-safe melamine
- Meets US and European safety standards
- Size: 10″ x 8″ x 3/4″ (25.4 cm x 20.3 cm x 1.9 cm)
Fill the bear’s ears with peanut butter and jelly, throw on a couple slices of bread, and use the smiley spreader to work the magic. Feel free to add some banana slices, honey, Nutella, Marshmallow Fluff, or whatever else goes well with PB&J.