Even if you’re a huge fan of serial killers (Yikes!), you probably don’t know Jack when it comes to this particular version of a certain Ripper in Whitechapel. The Jack the Ripper Premium Format Figure is from the Dead collection, and dead is exactly where it looks like ol’ Jack came from.
The Ripper has definitely seen better days, but then maybe he thinks he’s looking pretty sharp. Heh! From that demented tongue extending out of the mouth to the whatever-the-heck-that-is that’s protruding from his belly, Jack the Ripper is a creature that’s more than capable of snuffing out human life like a drop of water on a candle flame.
Jack the Ripper Premium Format Figure
- Highly detailed Incubus motif-wrapped pedestal base
- Imaginative sculpted detail
- Incubus Motif cane and Knife details
- Authentic period costuming
- Complete multimedia presentation in polystone, metal, fabric and leather
- 25.5″ H (647.7mm) x 9.5″ W (241.3mm) x 8″ L (203.2mm)
- Product size and weight are approximate values
You can take a walk on the macabre side (but never at night) with the Jack the Ripper Premium Format Figure by pre-ordering now for $399.99 (or for as little as $66.67/mo) at Sideshow Collectibles. Jack will be arriving on your doorstep in March 2013. Don’t make the poor fellow wait too long. He might get upset.
This is called a real Vampire !!