If your New Year’s resolution is to make amends to people you’ve wronged (or to laugh more), you need Sorry I Farted and 24 Other Apology Postcards. It can be awkward to apologize, so let this collection of 25 postcards say sorry for you.
Written and illustrated by Dan Golden, this book is a set of actual postcards that you can take out and mail (or hand deliver) the next time you need to apologize. Perhaps you farted or ate the last piece of cake, and you want to say sorry—or make someone laugh. Here are some examples that are included in this book:
- I’m sorry I farted. How do we move on from this?
- Sorry I forgot your birthday. I’ll throw you two birthdays parties next year, and buy you a pony.
- Sorry I didn’t text you back. It wasn’t you, it was me, sorry, it might have been you.
- Sorry I used your toothbrush. It was my awkward way of saying I like being close to you.
- Sorry I was late. You know I’m always late, it’s kind of my signature thing. Charming, right.
Apologies can be awkward. So let our Sorry I Farted and 24 Other Apology Postcards say it for you! Perhaps you were late (again), forgot a birthday, or ate the last piece of cake. However big or small your screw-ups, this collection of twenty-five hand-illustrated postcards has you covered. Deliver by hand, slip into a pocket, or drop in the mail – and kiss shame goodbye forever (or at least until the next time you blow it!)
Set of 25 hilarious postcards. Measures approximately 4 inches wide x 6 inches tall. Our Sorry I Farted and 24 Other Apology Postcards were written and illustrated by Dan Golden.
Sorry I Farted and 24 Other Apology Postcards is available for $9.99 from Perpetual Kid.