Getting selfies for Instagram is already somewhat difficult, but capturing footage of yourself while doing athletic activities is even more of a headache, that is unless you’ve got access to something like the Soloshot.
The Soloshot will automatically track your movements thanks to a small waterproof transmitter that you wear on your arm. It can rotate by up to 40 degrees per second for a whole 360 degrees and will work with any camera or camcorder with a tripod mount. It can track objects up to 2000 feet away, moving at speeds of up to 140 mph. It will save you the expense of a film crew.
- Works with any camera or camcorder (up to 5 lbs) that can attach to a standard tripod.
- Batteries last 5 hours.
- Tracks at distances up to 2000 feet.
- Base can continuously spin 360 degrees.
- Maximum pan speed is over 40 degrees per second.
- Maximum speed of target is over 140 mph.
- A super bright tracking LED with 15 degree shine angle lets you know SOLOSHOT is pointing at you.
- We designed in a security feature that gives you an access point to lock your camera to the Base and the tripod can be locked to nearby stationary objects.
- The pairing process allows multiple people to use their own SOLOSHOT next to each other. Each Base will only follow the Armband that it is paired to.