If you travel a lot or work from outside your home, then you know just how useful a keyboard can be. Laptops obviously come with their own keyboards, and Bluetooth keyboards made for use with tablets are also widely available.
However, one thing they can’t provide is a comfortable user experience, because they’re usually compact and fragile. An alternative to these is the Roll-Up Keyboard. It doesn’t take anything away from functionality while being extremely portable at the same time: to put it in storage or keep it away for travel, just roll up and stow away. It’s that easy and simple.
- 108-key roll-up keyboard for typing on the go
- 100% silicone, latex-free construction, virtually indestructible
- Silent operation makes it ideal for computing away from home
- Ergonomic key arrangement, including Power, Sleep, and Wake keys
- Number, Scroll, and Caps Lock with LED indicators
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic surface resists dust, moisture, spills, and contaminants. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. (Do not clean with any harsh solvents.)
- 5,000,000 keystroke switch life
The 108-key keyboard is made from 100% silicone with latex-free construction, making it virtually indestructible. It also features an ergonomic key arrangement and includes shortcut keys for Power, Sleep, and Wake which are very handy.
The Roll-Up Keyboard is available online from ThinkGeek for retails for $19.99.
Want one but for the iphone