Astronomy fans can now let their food explore strange new worlds by serving it on these cool and detailed Planetary Plates. Macaroni meet Mercury. Neptune is full of noodles. Saturn is all steak and mashed potatoes.
These plates represent each of the planets in our solar system and they are dishwasher and microwave-safe. Now you can dine on alien worlds whenever the mood strikes.
- Plates representing each of the planets in our solar system
- Artwork by Leah Yael Levy
- Set of 8, one plate per planet
- Not to scale, or there would be some very sad people eating off of Mercury
- Materials: Melamine
- Dimensions: 10″ diameter
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe
Only $36.99 from ThinkGeek.com.