Learning should be fun. That’s why this Talking Planetary Mat is so cool. It makes learning about the planets in our solar system interactive.
It features 8 planets plus the moon…because sadly Pluto is not classified as a planet anymore. This Planetary Mat will teach you and your kids fun facts about the planets. For instance, how much would you weigh on these planets? The mat has two modes, fact and game. Both look like a lot of fun.
Talking Planetary Mat
- For Ages 8 years and up
- Galactic planet scale printed with 9 celestial bodies
- Interacts with your kids during game and fact mode
- For all the astrologists and scientists out there
- Scale registers up to 300 lbs
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 42″ x 45″ mat and 8.5″ x 11″ scale
Only $54.99 from ThinkGeek.com.