Forget those generic power toys; let your little ones take on ride on the Motorized Ride On Mario Kart. This real-life Mario kart supports kids up to 55 pounds, allowing the rider to experience a little of the Mario Kart fun we grew up with.
It doesn’t include any of the traditional power-ups (Banana Skins, Turtle Shells, Power Stars, or Thunderbolts), but it will provide your children with 45 minutes of fun per charge.
The Motorized Ride On Mario Kart
- This is the real-life Mario Kart that enables a child to live out the ultimate racing fantasy. Modeled after Mario’s standard vehicle from Mario Kart, it features a dual exhaust, iconic “M” on the hood, and sound effects from the popular Nintendo franchise.
- Supports up to 55 lbs. A full charge provides up to 45 minutes of racing power; requires two AA batteries. Ages 3 to 5. Assembly required.
- A 12-volt rechargeable battery powers the motor and enables tike-sized racers to reenact grand prix circuits through the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Its steering wheel controls the direction of the tires while a switch enables forward or reverse motion. A press of the foot pedal propels the kart at 4.7 mph; releasing the pedal brings the car to a safe stop.
- 45 1/2″ L x 25″ W x 15″ D.