The Marbleocity Dragon Coaster is awesome because it lets you build your own hand-cranked marble roller coaster from a kit. It was inspired by the real wooden roller coaster of the same name, located at Playland in Rye, NY.
It will take just 4-5 hours to build and when it is done, you will have an awesome new toy.
Marbleocity Dragon Coaster
- Build your own hand-cranked marble roller coaster from this kit
- Inspired by the real wooden roller coaster of the same name, located at Playland in Rye, NY
- Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- Build Time: 4-5 hours (broken into hour-long sessions)
- Teaches kids about conservation of energy and potential & kinetic energy
- Materials: Baltic birch plywood
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: Approximately 8″ cube when completed
- Includes over 80 laser-cut birch wood parts, metal axles, marbles, and Tinkineer graphic novel with assembly instructions
- Additional supplies required: Household white glue (Elmer’s Glue-All is recommended)
Only $49.99 from ThinkGeek.com.