Looking to give your bathroom faucet that modern look and touch of style it needs; well the LED Chrome Waterfall Faucet could be just what you are looking for. This faucet is not only good looking, it’s LED light changes color with the water temperature. Blue (0-30C), Green (31-40C), Red (41-50C) and anything above 50C it flashes red. This is an easy and cheap way to upgrade your bathroom and inspire some change.
- High quality faucet with built-in LED light
- LED color changes according to water temperature
- LED light is powered by four AA batteries, and will be activated once the water is turned on
- Single hole installation
- Temperature sensitive : 0-30C = Blue; 31-40C = Green; 41-50C = Red; 50-100C = flashing Red
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Professionally tested at a high water pressure of 1.6Mpa to ensure the durable quality
- Easy to install
The LED Chrome Waterfall Faucet not only looks cool, it also serves as a warning for water that is to hot or cold for your needs. You can purchase the LED Chrome Waterfall Faucet at Amazon.com for $69.99 and at Lightinthebox for $69.99.
This Illuminated LED Waterfall Bathroom Faucet is really cool to match modern bathroom solutions. I really love in it.
It is a P.O.S. piece of sh!#
We bought one from Light in the Box, The l.e.d lights stopped working within 3 months, even after batteries were changed. Then the gasket on the top leaks on the top of the faucet. Now I have a dripping mess. All within 2 years of buying this thing. Also a nightmare to install in North American fittings.
It is delightful and quirky, and needs better Quality Control.
Such waterfall models look majestic, with the colors added to it, makes it more attractive and beautiful. These ultra modern faucets are superb.