This little device fits onto most taps and lights up a set of LEDs when you turn on the tap, transforming the stream of water into a beautiful waterfall of light.
Not only that, but a temperature sensor within the unit can tell whether the water is cold or hot, and changes the colour of the light accordingly. Forgetting the practical side of knowing when the water’s hot or cold without touching it.
- An LED for your tap.
- Turning your tap on and off activates and deactivates the LED.
- A temperature sensor is inbuilt, glowing blue when the water is cool and red when the water is too hot to touch.
- The LED creates casts a brilliant glow to your kitchen or bathroom in the dark.
- A universal adaptor so the Glow Flow fits neatly onto nearly all standard taps.
- Requires 3 x LR44 watch cell batteries (included).
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 3 x 3 x 2cm.