Teach your kids the alphabet with this neat and colorful Kids’ Humor Alphabet Matching Card Game. This set uses biological humor to get kids to remember letters. Is there any better way?
A is for apple? That’s old school. How about B is for “booger,” P is for “poop,” and D is for “doo-doo”? That kind of humor will make it really easy to learn.
Kids’ Humor Alphabet Matching Card Game
- Intended for kids aged 3-5
- Alphabet card matching game
- Uses biological humor to get kids to remember letters (B is for “booger,” F is for “fart”)
- Created by a teacher
- Materials: Cardstock and tin case
- Dimensions: Cards are 2 1/2″ square; tin is 3″ x 3″ x 2″ with a see-thru lid
- Made in the USA
Only $11.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply