Put away your utility belt, because this Justice League Batman Tactical Backpack is the better way to carry all your batgear. It can fit most batarangs (just not the Giant Foam Batarang) along with a laptop, some books, and supplies. There is a pocket on each side for water bottles, and a reinforced bottom for durability.
On top there is a reflective Batman symbol. The Batman tactical issue backpack also features a reflective Justice League logo on the front pocket and Justice League branding on the straps. To ensure comfort, the back is padded and the straps are padded and adjustable.
Justice League Batman Tactical Backpack
- Holds all your Batgear
- Batflector on top flap, which closes over main compartment with squeeze quick-release clips
- Reflective fabric and Justice League branding on front pocket and straps
- Front pocket zips closed
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging
- Two side pockets for water bottles
- Padded, adjustable straps and padded back
- Exterior Dimensions: 19″ tall x 12″ wide x 6″ deep
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 18″ tall 11″ wide x 5″ deep
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Officially-licensed Justice League merchandise
Buy the Batman Tactical Issue Backpack for $49.99 exclusively at ThinkGeek. Be sure to check out some of the other cool related products we’ve covered on GeekAlerts before such as the Batpack Backpack, Batman Hooded Backpack, Batman Caped Backpack, Black Panther Backpack, Deadpool Tactical Backpack, and the Bulletproof Ballistic Backpack.