The Boba Fett Mandalorian Armor Backpack has a padded laptop sleeve and additional tablet sleeve lined with soft fabric. It is the perfect place to carry your various bounties.
The padded, adjustable straps have MOLLE-style webbing and the fold-top style helps keep your stuff dry. It goes with Mandalorian armor of course.
If you’re looking for backpack that will satisfy your need for style, utility, and Star Wars, look no further than this Star Wars Boba Fett Laptop Backpack. This backpack has a compartment for your laptop, tons of pouches for all your gadgets and gizmos, and a design inspired by the legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett!
Boba Fett Mandalorian Armor Backpack
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Padded laptop sleeve + additional tablet sleeve lined with soft fabric
- Padded, adjustable straps with MOLLE-style webbing
- Padded back with Mandalorian design
- Fold-top style helps keep stuff dry
- Two zipped pockets on outside of fold + mesh compartment underneath
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go
- MOLLE-style webbing
- Compression straps
- 2 small zipped pouches (4″ wide x 3″ tall x 1″ deep), one on each side
- 2 side pockets for bottles with flap covering and hook & loop closure
- 2 smaller zipped pouches, one on each bottle pocket
- Zipped pouch on front (8″ wide x 5″ tall x 1″ deep) with zipped pocket on front
- 3 leather-look pouches that close with hook & loop for holding all your thermal detonators
- Organizer inside main compartment
- Materials: 90% polyester / 10% PU
- Exterior Dimensions: 13″ wide x 19″ tall x 8″ deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Main Compartment: 11 1/2″ wide x 17 1/2″ tall x 6″ deep (closes with double zipper)
- Padded Laptop Sleeve (inside main): 11″ wide x 12 1/2″ tall (open top so could go up to 16 1/2″)
- Lined Tablet Sleeve (also inside main): 8″ wide x 8″ tall (open top so could go up to 14″)
- Weight: 2 lbs.
$69.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Update: Sold out at ThinkGeek, but now available at Entertainment Earth.
Leave a Reply