Are you looking for a way to increase your productivity? Or maybe you just want to take a break from all the touchscreen typos. The iPhone with Flip-Out Keyboard offers you the ability to type with a keyboard through the bluetooth connection. This case fits both the iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4 and has no messy wires or cables to connect.
iPhone Case with Flip-Out Keyboard
- Give your iPhone a real flip-out tactile keyboard
- Keyboard flips out for use, then flips back in when done
- Magnet based clasp keeps keyboard in position whether flipped in or out
- Increased typing accuracy and speed
- Precise hard clicky keys… not mushy rubber keys.
- Works with any app such as e-mail, web browsing, notes, and calendar
- Completely wireless Bluetooth™ connection does not use dock connector
- Keyboard powered by built in rechargeable battery, recharges via included USB cable
- Invented and designed here at ThinkGeek
- Models available to fit iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4
You can pickup the iPhone Case with Flip-Out Keyboard at ThinkGeek for $39.99 and Amazon from $39.99. Need a case with bluetooth for your iPad, checkout the Qmadix Portfolio Case.
We recently purchased this for my father’s iPhone and we were sorely disappointed. The case itself felt cheap and flimsy, it worked only once before it refused to charge again, a 0.5 ballpoint pen was used to turn it on and off and reset it. It never worked efficiently at all.