This GSM 900/1800 phone measures 90×49×15 mm , weighs 75 grams and will give you 120-150 minutes of talktime and 80-120 hours of standby time.
It features a 2.2-inch screen with 260,000 colors at a resolution of 176 × 220 pixels, and a 1,3 megapixel camera with audio and video support. The built-in MP3 player allows you to jump to the next track by shaking the phone.
- 64 polyphonic ringtones; support format: MP3, Midi, WAV, AMR
- Camera: 1.3 million pixels; support audio recording, support pendulum white balance, exposure compensation, the maximum supported resolution of 1280 * 1024 photo
- 64 MB memory size. 512 M TF maximum support expansion cards to support expansion
- Games: Throwing Bosons, F1 car, UFO Invasion, Intelligent Puzzles
- Supports USB Direct Reading (XP) system
- Image Format: JPG, GIF
- MP3 music player
- 16-LED flash sidebar
The Hello Kitty Mobile Phone with Speakers is sold by the Chinese Schenzen Fvman Electronics company. No word on pricing or availability though.
There is one question remaining: what’s up with those speakers? There is no info whatsoever about them, but they seem to ship together with the phone.