Don’t be rude, or else you might wind up on the dinner plate of the Hannibal Lecter (White Prison Uniform) Version Sixth-Scale Figure.
In less than twenty minutes, Anthony Hopkins introduced the world to one of the creepiest and coolest bad guys to ever appear on the big screen. Dr. Hannibal Lecter is a genius, and he also believes that whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude. It’s not a coping mechanism that everyone agrees with but it seems to work for him.
Standing 12-inches tall and based on Hopkins’ portrayal of the character in The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Lecter is dressed in his prison whites, just waiting for the opportunity to grab a snack and hit the road.
Hannibal Lecter (White Prison Uniform) Version Sixth-Scale Figure
- Highly Detailed likeness of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Portrait
- Newly Designed and Developed Body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) Right Immovable Relaxed Arm & Hand
- One (1) Right Immovable Arm & Hand for holding Nightstick
- One (1) Left Immovable Relaxed Arm & Hand with Pen Clip
- One (1) Pair of Immovable Arms & Hands Clasped
- One (1) White T-Shirt with prisoner number ‘B5160-8’
- One (1) Pair of White Cotton Pants
- One (1) Inner Body Suit
- One (1) Pair of White Socks
- One (1) Pair of Authentic White Shoes
- One (1) Authentic Chair
- One (1) Nightstick
- One (1) Pair of Handcuffs
- One (1) Folding Knife
- One (1) Fountain Pen
- One (1) Clarice Drawing prop
- One (1) Catholic Church Drawing prop
- One (1) Eye Drawing prop
- One (1) Authentic Patterned Carpet
- One (1) Set of Figure Stand
Coming Jan 2018 – Mar 2018. Preorder now for $269.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.