Hannibal the Cannibal is ready to be wheeled into your horror collection with the Hannibal Lecter (Straitjacket Version) Sixth-Scale Figure.
In The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Lecter, wonderfully brought to life by Anthony Hopkins, doesn’t seem terribly dangerous; just a brilliant old man who puts off a seriously creepy vibe. However, when we see him brought out of his cell for the first time, we get an idea of just how dangerous Dr. Lecter might truly be because nobody is taking chances with this guy. Strapped to a gurney, wrapped in a straitjacket, and wearing an intimidating-looking mask designed to keep him from living up to his nickname, Lecter still exudes an air of menace.
Now that intense scene can be yours with this 12-inch tall figure that comes with appetizing accessories like a movable gurney, two masks, and a symbolic sign stand.
Hannibal Lecter (Straitjacket Version) Sixth-Scale Figure
- Highly Detailed likeness of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Portrait
- Newly Designed and Developed Body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) Pair of Arms & Hands in Straitjacket
- One (1) White T-Shirt with prisoner number ‘B5160-8’
- One (1) Orange Prison uniform with prisoner number ‘B1329-0’
- One (1) Authentic Straitjacket
- One (1) Inner Body Suit
- One (1) Pair of Black Socks
- One (1) Pair of Authentic Black Shoes
- One (1) Iconic Hannibal Mask
- One (1) Black Rod Mask
- One (1) Authentic Movable Gurney
Coming Jan 2018 – Mar 2018. Preorder now for $269.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply