We all know how important working out is for us, especially with fast food places on every corner tempting us. Let’s be realistic, would any of us make it past five minutes if we couldn’t listen to our iPod with all our favorite iTunes on it? The H2O Interval Swim System now gives swimmers the ability to enjoy their music while they swim. This waterproof case system protects your iPod Shuffle from getting wet so you can power through that last 500 meters and get more out of your daily swim routine. If you want to be the next Michael Phelps, you need to train like him.
Just as convenient on a runner’s headband, this lightweight case can be used anywhere a delicate iPod might suffer. Mud, rain, sleet, or underwater, the Interval makes sure you’re never without your favourite tunes.
H2O Interval iPod Swim System
- 100% Waterproof
- Submersible to 12ft/3.6m underwater
- Developed for Swimmers: Integrated goggle loops make it easy to attach and remove the case from almost any swim goggle. Short headphone wires make it convenient to contain your personal soundsystem entirely on your head keeping your arms free of wires
- Convenient Controls: Easy to use, push buttons that align with the iPod button controls for playback and volume control in the water or out
- Includes 5 sets of Elastomer earplugs (XS-XL). Find the size that’s right for you to ensure headphones stay securely in place while swimming
- The Interval features bass amplified Surge 2G headphones. Ergonomic sheared shape sits flush with the ear and is designed to promote proper alignment of the earbud with the ear canal for superior sound and fit, plus and less drag in the water
- The latest waterproof technology delivers improved bass quality, while sound-isolating, watertight earplugs provide warm sound and dynamic bass response powered by Surge 2G’s waterproof 8mm neodymium drivers
You can purchase the H2O Interval Swim System at Firebox from £49.99 with free delivery and at Amazon.com from $109.95. For another set of cool waterproof headphones, checkout the Surge Sportwrap Headphones.
Leave a Reply