Gravity Maze is a fun game where the idea is to build a path that will carry a marble from the start position to the target tower. Sounds easy, but it is pretty challenging.
The game teaches the real world physics. You will use the plastic cubes to build a path that will carry a marble from the starting position to the target tower indicated on the challenge card. It comes with 60 different puzzle cards of varying difficulty to make it even more challenging.
- Gravity Maze: Falling Marble Logic Game
- For 1 player (but it’s fun to approach the challenges as a team)
- Ages 8+
- Build a path that will carry a marble from the start position to the target tower
- Game grid
- 10 plastic gravity maze towers
- 3 metal marbles
- 60 puzzle card challenges from Beginner to Expert (solutions on back)
Only $29.99 from ThinkGeek.com and Amazon.com.
Looks Amazing I’ll Buy One
(P.S. I’M NUMBER 1 *low voice*[person to comment]